Look After It
The leathers, wool and canvas can be softly cleaned with lukewarm water and a mild soap. Keep them away from makeup, food, or any other oil based products which can stain. All liquid stains should be dealt with quickly, and blotted gently with a clean, dry cloth. Don't forget, leather is a skin, and should be cared for in a similar way to your own.
1 Don't keep your hard graft in the rain for long periods of time (keep it under your umbrella). If the product becomes wet wipe away excess moisture and then leave to dry naturally in room temperature. Do not attempt to dry with a direct heat source.
2 Try to avoid the leather coming in contact with light coloured clothes and vice versa: some clothes (especially denim) lose colour and might rub off onto your Hard Graft. Avoid the contact or embrace the developing patina. Your choice.
3 If in doubt or you are experiencing some pretty bad staining (yep, you should have closed the fountain pen before you threw it into the bag) go to a special leather cleaning expert. They are still around and can do magic!
To keep the leather on your product looking its best you can apply natural leather wax, balm or oil. They all have a different effect so please apply on a small corner first. Ask a specialist in your area to recommend the best product to use. The leather tends to go darker if you treat it and does not need to be treated very often.
As our leather is not synthetically treated there is a slim chance that the tannins from the leather could transfer to your clothing the same way that the dye from your jeans can transfer to your Hard Graft product. Please consult your local specialist who will be able to advise you on the best way to colour fast your product.
We choose and balance the materials very thoughtfully, the leather is strong and rich, the wool is dense and soft and the canvas rugged and can take quite a bit of beating... and don't get us started on our colours which have a fascinating life of their own!
Most of our products are straight forward but we also have a selection of online 'how to' videos. For the more complex products check out our 'How To' videos.
2Unfold Laptop Bag
- Measures 36 x 50 cm / 14" x 20"
- Inside 34 x 41 cm / 13” x 16"
- Folded inside 34 x 25 cm/ 13” x 10"
- Unfolded: Fits Laptops up to 17"
- Folded: Fits iPad Pro, 12" and 13"MacBooks
- Slim profile that expands with the contents
- One large outside zip pocket in the back (for iPad Air, wallet,… does not fit iPad Pro)
- Two outside magnetic flap pockets (for cables, charger,…)
- One big full width zipped pocket
- Small secure inside zip pocket
- Removable leather shoulder strap
- One main compartment (no divider)
- Zip & magnetic closure for main compartment
- Every handle, rivet and stitch is reinforced and supported from the inside
- Rich Tuscan vegetable tan leather
- Dense German wool felt
- Sturdy marl grey lining
We ship with DHL. Worldwide.
- UK: £8 or free over £250
- EU: £12 or free over £250 (EU: express delivery £16)
- USA: £12.50 or free over £250
- AUS, CA, JP: £18.50 or free over £250
- CH & NO: £15 or free over £250
- Rest of World: £26 or free over £250
We aim to ship in-stock products next day. DHL Express delivers in 1-3 working days to main cities worldwide.
Orders outside the EU may be subject to import fees on delivery.