By placing an order on this website you are agreeing to the terms and refund policy.
Once an order is placed it cannot be modified or cancelled by the customer, orders go immediately into our automatic fulfilment system which we are unable to interfere with. If you have made an order in error, you have the possibility to return the goods after delivery.
TAXES AND IMPORT FEES
Orders shipping within the UK and EU include all applicable import fees and tax.
Orders to all other destinations do not include tax and may be subject to tax and duties on delivery. Tax rates are based on the rate of your country.
If an order is returned to hardgraft because of a refused, unclaimed or unsuccessful delivery, all shipping costs and associated import fees and charges will be deducted from a refund.
• You must notify us within 5 working days from delivery of any product defects, failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
• We cannot be held liable for damage caused to personal property whilst using hardgraft products.
• In the unlikely event of a noticable defect in workmanship within six months from the date of purchase we will either pay for the repair or repair your item in-house. Any shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
• This warranty does not cover leather scuffing, marked fabrics, loose stitching or general wear & tear from use.
• If you do experience any problems with a product after purchase, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
• This warranty is valid unless otherwise stated on the product page.
COLOURS AND MATERIALS
While we have tried to accurately display the colours and tones of our products on our website, the actual colours you see will depend on your screen and may not be accurate.
Our products are made from natural materials so some inequalities of materials and colours are possible and are not to be deemed as defects. We reserve the right to change details on products or photos of products without prior notice.
For any live promotions, complimentary items are strictly limited to one per order - while stocks last. We are not obliged to include a promotion item with an order. We reserve the right to change details of a promotion without notice. If a customer returns all items from an order, the promotion item must also be returned or the retail value of the item will be deducted from any applicable refunds or store credits. If only part of an order is returned, the return of the promotion item is optional.
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden. This site is owned and operated by WORKING CLASS HEROES Ltd trading as hardgraft. All of the content featured or displayed on the site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software ("Content"), is owned by WORKING CLASS HEROES Ltd. All elements of the site including, but not limited to, the general design and the content, are protected by copyright, moral rights and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. (1) You are free to transmit our photos non-commercially under the following conditions: You must attribute the work to hardgraft.
- You may not use the work for commercial purposes
- No derivative works - you may not alter, transform or build upon this work.
hard graft® and hold on to the good® are registered trademarks.